I thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of your business needs. Hope you find value!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
- Hostgator: My website is hosted with Hostgator because they have tremendous customer service and monthly billing cycles. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Hostgator for your first site. If you need assistance, check out my free video tutorial on setting up your first blog.
- Cloudflare: Similar to a content delivery network (CDN), Cloudflare can drastically balance your website’s traffic by serving your static files from their global network. Their basic plan is free!
- Mailchimp: Email is the most essential way to communicate with your online community. Mailchimp allows you to broadcast with up to 2000 subscribers for free!
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- 4-Hour Workweek: Learn how to increase your efficiency and maximize output in your professional life.
- The Lean Startup: Most startups fail. But many of those failures are preventable. The Lean Startup is a new approach being adopted across the globe, changing the way companies are built and new products are launched.
- The $100 Startup: A collection of case studies from entrepreneurs from all walks of life.